For those who are in the EU or will be near Vienna, Austria. You may wish to attend the European Workshop on Trust and Identity to discuss “Connecting Identity Management Initiatives.” This is an openspace workshop where attendees will have the opportunity to network and share with others.
Openspace workshops have been finding and solving trust and identity issues for years. Starting in 2013 EWTI made this format available in Europe and received excellent feedback from participants. If you are looking for a substantial discussion on this subject it is likely that you will meet the right people here!
- Date: 3.-4. December 2014
- Location: MGC Fashion Park, Leopold-Böhm-Straße 8, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Meet at the EU Identity Workshop in Vienna 2014
|EWTI is the opportunity to discuss, share knowledge, and learn about everything related to Internet Trust and Identity today. Topics at the EWTI in 2013 included:
- Gov/Academic/Social ID
- How to use SAML with REST and SOAP
- eID in your country: where is it today, where is it heading?
- SLO Single Logout for SAML & OAuth
- STORK – existing federations user cases, interoperability
- Binding LoA attributes to social ids (non-technical – strategy)
- NSTIC: impressions, feedback, relation to other world-wide projects
- Banks and Telcos as strong Identity Providers in Finland (Business model)
- Trust and Market for Personal Data: Privacy – How to re-establish trust?
- Trust Frameworks beyond Secotrs: Release of attributes, LOA
- Authorization in SAML federations
- Scaleable & comprehensive attributes design (authN & authZ)
- E-Mail as global identifier: embrace/defend/fight it?
- eID and Government stuff
- Metadata exchange session: Federations at scaleSCIM 101
- Rich-clients for mobile devices
- Step up AuthN as a Service
- Is SPML dead – who uses SCIM?
- SAML2 test tool
- All identities are self asserted
- de-/provisioning / federated notification
- Biobank Cloud Security