Registration is open for pii2010. Taking place August 17-19 in Seattle during Seattle Geek Week, pii2010 will explore the future of digital privacy, identity and innovation, and how to strike a balance between protecting sensitive information and enabling new technologies and business models.
It’s an all-hands-on-deck conference where industry executives, technologists, consumer advocates, policy experts and other stakeholders will come together as a group to examine critical issues llike:
- How emerging technologies & business models are impacting the way data is created, shared and aggregated
- Effective approaches for building online trust with users
- Ways in which user preferences and social norms are shifting
- Changes in the regulatory landscape, in the U.S. and internationally
- The role of anonymity and the future of reputation management on the Web
- The latest developments in user-centric identity management
In addition, pii2010 will serve as the official launch pad for pii Labs, an open forum for brainstorming and collaborating where you will have an opportunity to share your ideas and projects with other participants.
Contact Dervla O’Reilly, dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org for the discount code (for Kantara Initiative’s members) to save 20% off of pii2010 registration.